The Lavender Dragon can be obtained by hatching a Purple Egg. The Purple Egg is a rare egg that can be found in the Nursery.
- To get the Lavender Dragon in Adopt Me, you first need to purchase a Dragon Egg from the Nursery for 1,000 Robux
- The next step is to hatch the egg by sitting in it for about 10 minutes until it hatches into a baby dragon
- Once you have your baby dragon, you will need to care for it and feed it until it grows into an adult dragon
- You can do this by giving it regular meals and taking it on walks around town
- Once your dragon has grown into an adult, you can then begin flying around with it and taking part in various activities such as races and battle competitions
- If you win enough of these, you will eventually be able to earn the Lavender Dragon!
What is the Lavender Dragon in Adopt Me Worth
Lavender dragons are one of the rarest and most expensive pets in Adopt Me. They cost 150 Robux each, or approximately $1,500 in real money. As of July 2020, there are only four lavender dragons known to exist in the game.
Two of them were given away as prizes in a competition, while the other two were purchased by players who managed to get their hands on some free Robux.
How to Get a Dragon in Adopt Me for Free
There are a lot of people who would love to have a dragon in Adopt Me, but they don’t want to pay the price that it costs. If you’re one of those people, then this blog post is for you! Here’s how to get a dragon in Adopt Me for free:
1. The first thing you need to do is find someone who already has a dragon and is willing to give it up. This can be easier said than done, but if you put in the effort, you should be able to find someone. You can try asking around in the Adopt Me community on social media or forums, or even just reaching out to your friends and see if anyone knows anyone who has a dragon they’d be willing to part with.
2. Once you find someone who’s willing to give you their dragon, the next step is to trade them something that they want in return for their pet. This could be anything from another pet that you have, some other item in Adopt Me, or even real-life money. It really depends on what the person is looking for and what you’re willing to offer them.
3. After you make the trade, congrats! You now have your very own dragon! These mythical creatures can be extremely rare and hard to come by, so cherish your new pet and take good care of it!
How Rare is the Lavender Dragon in Adopt Me
Lavender dragons are one of the rarest and most sought-after pets in Adopt Me. They were first introduced in June 2019 and have been available through various methods since then. The most recent method is through hatching certain eggs, with the updated Egg List released on July 3, 2020 showing that they can now be obtained from Royal Eggs, Safari Eggs, and Farm Eggs.
Lavender dragons are known for their unique coloration and beautiful wings. They are also one of the larger dragon breeds, comparable in size to the legendary Frost Dragon. When fully grown, they will reach a length of approximately 16 meters (52 feet).
Due to their rarity and desirability, Lavender Dragons often sell for very high prices on the Adopt Me! trading market. As of July 2020, the average price for a Lavender Dragon is around 600 Robux (roughly $4 USD). However, someindividuals have been known to sell them for over 1,000 Robux ($7 USD), making them one of the most expensive pets in Adopt Me!
Can You Still Get the Lavender Dragon in Adopt Me
As of right now, the Lavender Dragon is not available in Adopt Me. However, it was available in the past and there’s a chance it could return in the future. If you’re looking for a Lavender Dragon, your best bet is to check out some of the Adopt Me trading groups on social media.
How Many Lavender Dragons are There in Adopt Me
Lavender dragons are one of the rarest and most sought after pets in Adopt Me. There are currently only four known lavender dragons in existence, making them extremely rare and valuable. The four known lavender dragons are:
1. Lavender Dragon #1 – This dragon is owned by the game’s creator, Buck. It is not available for adoption. 2. Lavender Dragon #2 – This dragon was adopted by a player on December 25th, 2018.
It is not currently available for adoption. 3. Lavender Dragon #3 – This dragon was adopted by a player on January 1st, 2019. It is not currently available for adoption.
4. Lavender Dragon #4 – This dragon was adopted by a player on January 5th, 2019. It is not currently available for adoption.
How Do U Get Lavender Dragons in Adopt Me?
Lavender dragons can be obtained through trading with other players or hatching certain eggs. The most common egg that hatches a lavender dragon is the farm egg, though it is also possible to get one from the royal egg, jungle egg, or fossil egg.
To trade for a lavender dragon, you will need to find a player who is willing to trade their dragon for something else of equal value.
This could be another dragon, an ultra-rare pet, or some other valuable item. Once you have found a player who is willing to make a trade, agree on what will be traded and then complete the transaction. Hatching eggs is usually the best way to obtain rarer pets like the lavender dragon.
To hatch an egg, simply place it in your inventory and then wait for it to hatch; this can take anywhere from five minutes to half an hour depending on the type of egg. If you are patient and keep trying, eventually you will end up with the pet you desire!
Can U Still Get the Lavender Dragon Adopt Me?
No, you can no longer get the Lavender Dragon in Adopt Me. The Lavender Dragon was available during the Valentine’s Day Event in 2020 and could be obtained by hatching a Rare Egg.
How To Get The NEW *LAVENDER DRAGON*😲 in Adopt Me! (Roblox Adopt Me Lavender Dragon)
To get the Lavender Dragon in Adopt Me, you will need to purchase a Dragon Egg from the Nursery for 1,000 Robux. Once you have obtained the egg, incubate it for 24 hours until it hatches into a baby dragon. Raise your baby dragon until it reaches adulthood, at which point it will transform into the Lavender Dragon.