If you\’ve just gotten Bellami hair extensions, congratulations! You now have long, beautiful hair that will turn heads everywhere you go. But before you start showing off your new look, there are a few things you need to do to properly care for your extensions.
With a little bit of effort, you can keep your Bellami hair looking great for months to come.
- Purchase the correct shampoo, conditioner, and styling products for your Bellami Hair extensions
- Gently brush your hair from root to tip before washing to avoid tangling
- Wet your hair in lukewarm water and apply a small amount of shampoo to the scalp, massaging gently
- Rinse thoroughly and apply conditioner starting at the mid-shaft and working down to the tips of the hair
- Detangle with a wide-tooth comb and rinse completely
- Blot excess water with a towel and let air dry or use a blow dryer on a low heat setting
How to Wash & Care For Your BELLAMI Human Hair Extensions
How Do You Take Care of Bellami Hair Extensions?
If you have BELLAMI Hair extensions, then you know that they are a luxurious and expensive way to add length and volume to your natural hair. But with great hair comes great responsibility, and you need to take care of your BELLAMI Hair extensions in order to keep them looking their best. Here are some tips on how to take care of BELLAMI Hair extensions:
1. Brush Them Daily One of the most important things you can do for your BELLAMI Hair extensions is to brush them daily. This will help prevent tangles and matting, and will also help distribute the natural oils from your scalp down the length of your hair.
Be sure to use a soft-bristled brush specifically designed for use on extension hair. 2. Wash Them Gently You should only wash your BELLAMI Hair extensions about once or twice per week, using a gentle shampoo and conditioner formulated for use on extension hair.
Avoid scrubbing at the roots too vigorously, as this can cause shedding. When drying your extensions after washing, be sure to use a cool setting on your blow dryer (or let them air dry) in order to avoid damaging the hair shafts.
How Often Should You Wash Bellami Extensions?
When it comes to washing your Bellami hair extensions, the general rule of thumb is to wash them every 7-10 days, or as needed. Of course, this may vary depending on your individual lifestyle and how often you wear your extensions. If you find that your extensions are starting to look dull or feel greasy, then it\’s probably time for a wash.
To wash your Bellami hair extensions, start by gently brushing them out to remove any tangles. Next, wet them down with lukewarm water and apply a small amount of sulfate-free shampoo. Gently massage the shampoo into the hair, being careful not to tug or pull too hard.
Rinse thoroughly with cool water until all traces of shampoo are gone. Finally, lightly towel dry and allow the extensions to air dry completely before styling as usual.
Can I Let My Bellami Hair Extensions Air Dry?
If you\’re wondering if you can let your BELLAMI Hair extensions air dry, the answer is yes! You can absolutely air dry your BELLAMI Hair extensions, and we actually recommend it as the healthiest option for your hair.
When you allow your hair extensions to air dry, you are giving them the opportunity to return to their natural state.
This helps to preserve their integrity and prolong their lifespan. Air drying also helps to prevent damage caused by heat styling tools. Of course, there are times when you may need or want to use a blowdryer on your hair extensions.
If this is the case, we recommend using the lowest heat setting possible and keeping the blowdryer moving so that it doesn\’t concentrate heat in one area for too long. Remember to always use a heat protectant spray before applying any heat to your hair!
How Long Does Bellami Hair Extensions Last?
There are many factors that will affect how long your BELLAMI Hair extensions will last. The quality of the hair, how well you take care of them, and how often you wear them will all play a role in their longevity. With proper care and storage, BELLAMI Hair extensions can last anywhere from 3 to 6 months.
The first thing you need to do to prolong the life of your BELLAMI Hair extensions is to invest in good quality hair. This may cost a bit more upfront, but it will save you money in the long run as higher quality hair lasts longer and can be reused multiple times. When shampooing and conditioning your extensions, be sure to use products that are specifically designed for color-treated hair as regular shampoos can strip away the dyed pigment from the strands.
Gently brush through your wet extensions before air drying or blow drying on a low heat setting – avoid using hot tools too frequently as this can damage the hair. In between washes, keep your scalp and roots clean by applying dry shampoo at the root area only. When not in use, store your BELLAMI Hair extensions in their original packaging or a satin-lined case to prevent tangling.
Avoid sleeping with your extensions in as this puts unnecessary strain on the strands which can lead to breakage over time. Following these simple tips will help ensure that your BELLAMI Hair extensions look fabulous for months to come!
Best Shampoo for Bellami Extensions
If you have Bellami hair extensions, you know that finding the right shampoo is important. You want a shampoo that will cleanse your extensions without causing damage. The wrong shampoo can lead to tangling, matting, and even breakage.
So, what is the best shampoo for Bellami hair extensions? We’ve done the research and narrowed it down to three great options. Option 1: Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
Pureology’s Hydrate Shampoo is a good option for Bellami hair extension users. This salon-quality shampoo gently cleanses while adding moisture to your hair. It’s sulfate-free and safe for color-treated hair, so it won’t strip your extensions of their color or cause damage.
Plus, it has a pleasant lavender scent. Option 2: Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo Moroccanoil’s Moisture Repair Shampoo is another good choice for those with Bellami hair extensions.
This ultra-hydrating shampoo replenishes dry, damaged hair with much-needed moisture. It repairs damaged strands and helps prevent further damage from occurring. Plus, it smells amazing!
How to Wash Hair Extensions Sewn in
If you have sewn in hair extensions, congratulations! You now have long, luscious locks that can give you the look you’ve always wanted. But with great hair comes great responsibility.
You must take care of your extensions if you want them to last. That means washing them regularly and properly. Here are some tips on how to wash hair extensions sewn in:
1. Use a mild shampoo and conditioner. Avoid products that are harsh or contain sulfates, as these can strip the hair and cause it to become dry and brittle. Instead, opt for a gentle, hydrating shampoo and conditioner designed specifically for color-treated or damaged hair.
2. Be sure to rinse thoroughly. Sewn in hair extensions are more susceptible to tangles than your natural hair, so it’s important to make sure they are completely rinsed after each shampooing. Rinse until the water runs clear, then follow up with a conditioner specifically for extension care.
3. Gently towel dry before styling . After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, gently squeeze excess water from your extensions using a soft towel . Do not rub or scrub the towel against your wet Extensions , as this can cause tangling and damage .
Instead , simply blot them dry until they are no longer dripping wet .
How to Dry Bellami Hair Extensions
If you\’re like me, you probably love your Bellami Hair Extensions. They give you that extra bit of volume and length that you desire, but what do you do when they get wet? Here is a step by step guide on How to Dry Bellami Hair Extensions.
First, remove the extensions from your head and gently brush them out. Next, lay them out on a clean towel and blot away any excess water. Once they are no longer dripping wet, it\’s time to start blow drying them on a low heat setting.
Be sure to keep the hair moving while you\’re blow drying, otherwise they will dry in clumps and be very difficult to style later on. I like to use my fingers to comb through the hair while I\’m blow drying, just to make sure everything is getting evenly dried. Once they are completely dry, put them back in and enjoy your voluminous locks!
If you\’re one of the many women who have decided to take the plunge and get Bellami Hair extensions, congratulations! You\’re in for a treat. Here are a few tips on how to care for your new Bellami Hair extensions so that they look their best and last as long as possible:
1. Avoid using any oil-based products on your hair, including shampoo, conditioner, and styling products. This can cause the hair to become greasy and weigh down the extension bonds. 2. Use a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair.
Be sure to rinse thoroughly. 3. Gently brush your hair with a paddle brush or wide-tooth comb before washing it to avoid tangles. When combing out wet extension hair, start from the bottom and work your way up.
4. Let your hair air dry whenever possible. If you must use heat styling tools, be sure to use a heat protectant spray first and keep the temperature on low or medium settings. 5 .
When sleeping , tie your hair up in a loose ponytail or braid to avoid tangles . You may also want to sleep on a silk pillowcase . By following these simple tips , you\’ll enjoy beautiful , healthy – looking Bellami Hair extensions for months to come !